Thursday, September 11, 2014

Sweet Southern Tasting + Sneak Peeks

This week has been all about Wedding Decor.  I have been designing, sewing, hanging, and prepping for our Wedding Workshop on September 13th.  The ideas that our guest speakers will be sharing are invaluable to any newly engaged couple, even if you are getting ready to walk down the aisle soon, there's something for everyone.

I gave a sneak peek at the linen for the Dessert Table earlier this week on Facebook.


I really love how it is coming together, although a good steam is in it's near future!

The Pure Elegance wall has been recovered with a gorgeous Caramel Taffeta, and draped with Swiss Dot Lace.  I can't show it off yet, don't want to give away too many secrets.

The cake is also coming together today, a sneak peek at some of the sugar flowers that will  be placed on the sparkling gold layer.

Not finished with them yet, they get two more rows of big petals, some gold leaves and tiny blue hydrangeas added to the mix.

The Glam Doughnut Bar is almost ready too!  This is probably my favorite setup for desserts.  Usually I use my Ceremony structure outside, but I have recently starting renting it for indoor setup, when ceiling space allows.  Draping a Sweetheart Table is beautiful, but when I stack mounds of tiny doughnuts on a table and surround it with yards and yards of white lace....something magical happens!


If you haven't purchased your tickets yet, better hurry, tickets sold at he door are $45.00 for two people, instead of $35.00  Tons of ideas, you can ask all the questions you can think up, and you get to try LOTS of fun food ideas for your big day.   Join me, and my very special friends form Diana Elizabeth Photography, Juju's Tutu's, Love Story Films, La Tavola Linens, Y-Knot Party Rentals, and Parties on Purpose. for a few lovely hours of Design, Decor and Dessert!!!!  See you on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment